CALL FOR GRADS!
Now seeking graduation announcements for publication in the July 2021 issue of Connections. At this time, we are seeking announcements for graduates from high school, college, and technical/trade schools.
To be featured, graduation announcements must be submitted by May 31, 2021. Be sure to select “Graduation” in the announcement form to provide all the relevant information for your announcement.
- For Issaquah Highlands residents only.
- Types of announcements include births/adoptions, graduations, engagements, marriages, obituaries, awards, notable achievements, and culturally-recognized life milestones.
- All announcement requests should be submitted within one year of the event.
- Please complete the submission form fully.
- Have a question? Email Vicki Grunewald, Highlands Council Media Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(*Note: Our Graduation Issue announcements have a unique format. See the June 2019 issue of Connection for examples.)
While we cannot guarantee the publication or length of an announcement, we welcome all submissions. All announcements are free.
A Highlands Council staff member will be in touch with you to follow-up on your announcement information.
Highlands Council is the publisher of Connections. The mission of Highlands Council, and therefore, Connections News is “to foster the development of a vibrant and caring community committed to service, diversity, and well-being.” We reserve the right to refuse to print any content we believe does not align with this mission.
Have a question? Email Vicki Grunewald, Highlands Council Media Editor, at email@example.com.
Thank you for sharing your announcement with us and the community.