The IHCA Board of Directors approved an amendment to the Community Wide Standards regarding vacant lots on 8/26/2015. The amendment has been added to the Community Wide Standards document posted on the website here.
Addition to the Community Wide Standards regarding Vacant Lot Standards: (Sold lots not yet under construction.)
- Lots must be kept clean of debris.
- Lots must be kept mowed at least twice per summer. Mow to 4” in July and again in September if needed.
- All Alder saplings and any other invasive species must be removed from lots.
- Nothing is to be stored on lots without IHCA permission.
- Homeowners must maintain proper grading and drainage on their individual lots.
The addition of this section gives the IHCA the ability to monitor and request that vacant lots (particularly in the Harrison Street and Grand Ridge Drive neighborhoods) are kept maintained to a reasonable standard.
The IHCA Board of Directors meets on the 4th Wednesday of every month. All meetings are open to the public.
Please contact IHCA office at 425-427-9257 for more information.