- This event has passed.
Global Grub & Groove – Mid-Autumn Festival
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join friends and neighbors at the Village Green for fun, food, and free entertainment to celebrate culture and community! September’s event will honor Mid-Autumn Festival!
The event is free to attend. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs to relax on the green as you enjoy live entertainment including:
- Jinghu & Chinese Opera performance by Lucy Wu
- Dragon Dance by Seattle Shaolin
- Kung Fu Demo by Seattle Shaolin
- Youth Dance Performances by WaHaHa Youth Club
- Chinese Juggling by Apex Diablo
- Vocal Performance by Thuan Stevens of Nam Art Acaedemy
Enjoy food for purchase:
- Vietnamese cuisine from Mami Tran food truck
- Ice cream treats (including Mochi, special for this event!) from the Issaquah Ice Cream Trike
Kids can make their own Mid-Autumn Festival lantern to take home!
Complimentary mooncakes for all, while supplies last.
Social distancing and wearing masks when not eating is strongly recommended.
Get your Global Grub & Groove merch! All funds raised will go toward future Global Grub & Groove events.
Thank you to the Issaquah Arts Commission, the Highlands Youth Advisory Board, and our resident volunteers for making this event possible.
*If you are an Issaquah Highlands resident who would like to attend this event but are unable to get to the Village Green on your own due to limited transportation options, please contact email@example.com or call (425) 507-1107 to request transportation.