Update as of April 26, 2021: The IHCA app is now live. Click here for more details >>
Now You Can Have the IHCA at Your Fingertips
In the coming months, the Issaquah Highlands Community Association (IHCA) will soon launch the first IHCA mobile app for Apple and Android devices. Here’s what you need to know.
- There is no cost for this app.
- This app is for Issaquah Highlands homeowners, tenants, and staff only.
- Your data is secure and will not be shared with any third-party entities.
- You will be required to register for the app when you initially sign in. The app will then prompt you to sign up for notifications from the IHCA if you so choose.
The app will allow you to have important IHCA information at your fingertips:
- IHCA contact phone number
- Direct email with attachments capability
- IHCA Board of Directors members and board district information
- Special announcements
- IHCA meeting notices, agendas, and minutes
- Make a payment and request an escrow payoff
- Access to all budgets, governing documents, policies, maps, and more
If your current email address does not match the one the IHCA has on file for you or your household, the IHCA will need to approve your initial app login request. Tenants can have access to the app if they are registered with the IHCA. (Registering tenants is simple through the app.)
Now that the app is live, we would love your feedback. There is always room for improvement, and your feedback is the driving force behind everything we do. Please send your feedback by email or contact us directly through the IHCA app.
Sarah Hoey is the executive director of the IHCA.