Postcards with your board district website and unique registration code will be mailed the week of May 27, 2019.
IHCA Board Districts #1, 3 and 5 are voting for their representative this year, plus one member of the board who serves at-large. Interested candidates for this year’s districts who submitted their statement of interest forms will be added to the final ballot. This ballot will be available online on June 3rd, 2019 at 9 am (PST).
This year we will conduct voting primarily online using issaquahhighlands.ivotehoa.com/. This is a new online voting platform. Postcards with your board district website and unique registration code will be mailed the week of May 27, 2019.
We are excited to implement this new process in an attempt to reduce paper use, mailing and postage costs. We also hope to increase participation to obtain quorum. Paper ballots will be available upon request only.
You will start receiving emails regarding this new online voting process on June 3, 2019 to the email address listed on file with IHCA. The registration code is tied to your property address and cannot be duplicated. Each lot owner receives one vote for their perspective board district plus one additional vote for the at-large candidate. If you have more than one property in Issaquah Highlands, you will be allowed to cast your votes per lot once you register online.
June 3-21 you may log in to the voting website to vote. You will need your registration code (IHCA owner code) provided to you on the postcard and via email. Please note each district has a specific website.
The June issue of Connections will have details about each board district candidate to assist you in the voting process. Voting online is easy and quick: just three steps! Please refer to the postcard and email communication we send you.
- Go to the web address listed on the postcard and enter in your registration code.
- Register to vote by entering in your name, email, and creating an account password. This step is mandatory for digital consent. All information is private and will not be published or obtained by a third party other than IHCA.
- Select your choice for district representative and 1 at-large candidate and click on submit!
- I haven’t received my required registration code. How can I get one?
- How can I request a paper ballot?
- How do I update my contact information such as email / phone/ off- site mailing address?
To answer any of these questions, please contact the IHCA office Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (PST). Phone: 425-427-9257 or email Debbie Orosco at Deborrah.O@ihcommunity.org.
The deadline for online voting and paper ballots is June 21st at 5:00pm (PST). Late submittals will NOT be accepted. Election results will be announced at the IHCA annual meeting scheduled for June 26, 2019, 6:00 pm at the IHCA office at 1011 High Street, Suite 210, Issaquah, WA 98029. This serves as the official notice of the 2019 IHCA annual meeting.