- This event has passed.
IHCA Food & Clothing Collection
December 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 14, 2017
IHCA Collection for the Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank
Date: Donations accepted November 6 – December 14
Location: IHCA Offices, 1011 High Street Suite 210, Issaquah
Time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The IHCA team will bring donations to the Issaquah food bank on December 15th. Help us make a difference in our community.
Food and Clothing are needed.
Food Needs- please check expiration dates:
- Breakfast cereal
- Instant Oatmeal (single serving packets)
- Canned Tuna / Chicken / Fish / Other Proteins
- Progresso Soups / Healthy Soups (i.e. Healthy Choice)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Spaghetti pasta (NOT whole wheat)
- Cooking oil (small – 24 oz)
- Canned fruit
- Canned Corn
- Broth / Stock
- Canned pasta meals
- Evaporated milk
- Gluten free foods
- Snacks for children’s lunches