The Mission of the HY Board is to unify Issaquah Highlands youth through meaningful and fun social experiences; creating lasting memories and building pride in our community.
Members of the HY Advisory Board
- are selected via an application and interview process led by Highlands Council’s Executive Director
- serve a two-year term and may re-apply until graduation providing the member is considered in good standing
- must be strong leaders and well-connected among other teens in Issaquah Highlands
- are expected to attend regular meetings and HY planned events
- are expected to recruit for and volunteer for the annual Highlands Day Festival and other community events as planned
- invite and encourage teens to participate in HY planned events
- set the example as a welcoming host at HY events to ensure all attending teens feel included and have fun
All IH teens are considered members of HY and are encouraged to get involved with HY and other community events.
Apply for the HY Advisory Board! HY Application for 2018. Deadline to Apply is May 1, 2018.